Innovative Physical Therapy Clinic
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Private Practice in Peachtree City, GA.
Are you in the North Georgia area and want to see me in person?
In my private physical therapy practice, I serve patients with a variety of women’s health concerns like:
- Pain with sex, dyspareunia, vaginismus, vulvodynia
- Pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Low sexual desire, low libido
- Difficulty with orgasm or unable to orgasm
- Chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, IC (interstitial cystitis)
- Pregnancy and postpartum: birth prep, SI joint pain, diastasis recti, pelvic pain, urinary leaks
- Post operative breast concerns: pain, decreased range of motion, lymphedema
- Bladder and bowel issues: incontinence, constipation, pelvic organ prolapse
- Back pain, groin pain or strain, hip pain
Did you know that many of these conditions are related?
Why is Innovative Physical Therapy
the best choice for clinical care?
I make your goals the priority.
- Always 1-on-1 care.
- Holistic approach: I address lifestyle, sleep, nutrition, and how you move throughout your day.
- Mindset: The body and mind cannot be separated; we will work on both.
- Approachable: I’ve heard it all and have had personal experience with probably half of it. People of all backgrounds are in a safe place here.
- Small business: We treat you like family. You’ll have the same physical therapist and talk to the same office manager throughout your treatment plan. You’re never a number to us!
- Voted the best: Innovative Physical Therapy was voted “Best Physical Therapy Clinic” in the Townelaker Magazine and the Around Acworth Magazine.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Appointments
I’m in the clinic Monday through Friday.
We take insurance for in-office appointments: Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Cigna, Tricare, Ambetter, Humana, Allwell, and Medicare. I’m part of the VA’s Community Care Network and can also bill insurances like Aetna through out-of-network benefits for you.
We also have very competitive private pay rates for those not going through insurance, and can work with your HSA plan.
Need us to fax your evaluation and progress notes to your physician, you got it!
You will have a customized plan based on your goals.
You deserve to start healing now!
Contact us for a clinic appointment!
For in-person visits in Peachtree City, GA:
Clinic phone: 678-439-1934
Clinic fax: 844-728-8806
Clinic email: email@example.com
Are you ready to start feeling better? I can’t wait to help you!
7 Essentials for
Pain-Free, Feel-Good Sex
Pain with sex? Decreased desire, Arousal, and orgasm?
Let's get started on the solution right now!
Wish you weren’t dreading sex or the pain that comes afterward?
Download my 7 Essentials for Pain-Free, Feel-Good Sex guide to help things go more smoothly. This is the advice that I give to my clients when they first contact me. These changes are the essential foundation for having pleasurable stress-free sex!
“When my son was born, I had a grade 4 laceration. The recovery process was so slow and my pain was actually getting worse. I was so upset because I’m a runner and a fitness instructor, and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get back to doing the things that I loved. When I met Dr. Lauren Crigler, she was so encouraging and shared her personal experience with having babies and running with me. Something clicked and I told myself, “if she can do it, I can do it!” Three months later, I am running, walking, and teaching yoga! Now, she is always in my head when I’m teaching and I encourage my students to use some of the principles that she taught me. I can’t say thank you enough!!!”
- JEN H
“I was having extreme pelvic pain and hadn’t had sex with my husband for over 9 months. A sports injury had led to pain and muscle guarding. Dr. Crigler was able to thoroughly explain what was causing my symptoms, and worked with me to develop a plan to get better. I have never felt so loved and included in my healthcare...Let’s just say… my husband was very pleased!”
- CORINNE H.
“I never had problems with sex until 3 years ago when I was assaulted. I went to counseling for two and a half years and could put what happened into perspective but I just couldn’t get back to sex without pain. My husband kept looking for help for me and found Dr. Crigler. We were able to video chat with her every Tuesday night for 8 weeks. She was very thoughtful throughout the whole process, I felt like she always had my back. We did everything she recommended, and on the eighth visit, we told her about our success!”
- GAIL E.
“I had vaginal pain after pelvic radiation that went on for months. My oncologist and gynecologist assured me that the tissues looked fine but told me I should try physical therapy. Dr. Crigler explained to my husband and me how to massage and gently stretch the area and use lubrication and other “tools.” We laughed many times about how interesting our sex life became after 30 years of marriage!”
- BARBRA B.
“After my 3rd baby, I thought my vagina was broken! I just couldn’t imagine getting back to sex. Even though I was told by my OB that my vagina was healed, I learned I had deeper scar tissue and tight muscles in my vagina. Who knew that was a thing?! Well, Dr. Lauren did, and she taught me how to fix it. - Thank you so much!!!”
- JENNIE S.
"I just wanted to say thank you so much for working with me on the best way to deliver naturally. Because of your tips and exercises I was able to deliver completely unmedicated Saturday."
- SARAH R