An online course to make this holiday season the BEST for your love life!
The holidays are filled with decorating and cooking and family and travel… all fun stuff (in theory)! But it’s easy to get overwhelmed in the details. What was meant to be joyful becomes stressful, and may even feel like a chore.
For many couples struggling with physical and emotional connection, the holidays mean their love life gets pushed aside even more.
The stress of travel, or hosting extended family, magnifies communication issues and without those tender moments in the bedroom, there is little holiday spirit.
If desire and arousal are already issues, taking the focus away from your relationship can make matters worse.
And if you have pain, discomfort, or difficulty reaching orgasm, boy can this season be a drag.
There are already plenty of excuses outside of the holiday season to put a hold on improving your love life.
But what if this holiday season was different?
What if this year you made a few little changes to make some magic happen under that mistletoe?
What if you could enjoy the holiday season while falling in love with your partner more?
You can learn to make your love life a priority and have the sex life of your dreams, even through the holidays!
Want to come out of the holidays filled with joy?
At the request of some very special clients, I put together a mini course to help couples not just survive, but thrive through the holidays!
Yes, you can do little things now to help your love life grow – in and out of the bedroom.
I’ll give you tons of valuable info through live videos that I’ll present on Thursday nights at 8pm (12/5, 12/12 and 12/19). You can stay in the comfort of your home. I’ll use Zoom so you can choose your level of privacy and if you miss a session, no worries – I’ll email it to you when it’s over.
Communication – what you’ll get:
- Skills to communicate effectively about sex and everything else that goes on inside the bedroom and out.
- A focus on couple-centered approaches to communicating to set up a win-win situation every time.
- An understanding of how to communicate without hurt feelings, resentment, or bruised egos.
- The drive to communicate about your needs and desires, learn more about him, and watch your love GROW!
- A free printable guide to take the stress out of talking to your partner about sensitive topics.
Pleasure Issues – what you’ll get:
- An understanding of how the desire, arousal, and orgasm processes work in women – and that we aren’t all the same. Learn how to switch things up to increase your passion.
- Strategies for addressing situations where decreased desire and arousal can actually lead to physical pain.
- How to overcome mental roadblocks that are keeping you from having more desire, arousal, and orgasm.
- A free printable sexual menu to make it easy for you and your partner to check “yes,” “no,” or “maybe.” You can also check off which activities make you feel “loved,” “excited,” or orgasmic. You will laugh and learn with this exercise!
Pain Issues – what you’ll get:
- An understanding of pelvic floor muscle issues and how they lead to pain with sex.
- Details on how hormones, stress levels and your emotional state affect pain.
- Suggestions for positioning to prevent pain depending on where and when it hurts for you.
- Not having pain? Great! All of these items equally affect desire, arousal and orgasm, so it still applies to you!
Each session will be about 60 minutes long and will include a question and answer session. Additional questions can be emailed after the session and will be addressed at the following session.
I’m offering this 3 part course, with free printable guides, and question and answer sessions included for less than the price of one evaluation!
This is a $600 value for only $225!
Orders completed by Tuesday at 5pm can take an additional $26 off, making it just $199!
You will walk away with skills that you can come back to over and over again, to make your sex life (and your romantic life) so much better!
If you’ve been wishing for improvement in your romantic life, stop wishing and treat yourself (and your partner) to this gift!
Sounds amazing, right? It will be! And I can’t wait to have you join us in the group!
Sign up by 12pm on Thursday in one of these ways:
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “sign up!” and I can invoice you and give you sign on info via email.
- PM me via Facebook with the subject “sign up!”
- DM me via Instagram with the subject “sign up!”
If you’d like to chat for a few minutes to make sure the group is right for you, absolutely!
Just email, PM, or DM me your phone number.
This holiday season is going to be SO bright!!!
xoxo Dr. Lauren